To submit a job posting for the ADCT website, send an email with the description of the opening to email@example.com. Listings will remain on the site for three months before removal. If you need your listing to re-appear on the site after the three month period, just re-submit!
Graphic Designer / Social Media Manager
TULSA DRILLERS & TULSA ROUGHNECKS FC – Posted 4/13/15
Assists VP of Marketing with the implementation of Advertising/Marketing Campaigns through:
- Traditional Print Ad development & design (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Specialty Print Ad development & design
- Outdoor Ad development & design
- Digital Outdoor Ad development & design
- Website Content/Ad development & design
- Email Template Ad development & design
- Fulfillment of Sponsorship Proof of Performance Packages
- Implementation of Ticket Sales Marketing Plan
- Implementation of Season Ticket Holder events
- Email campaign implementation
- Social Network updates (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Promotion of Individual Game / Event Activities
- Ticket Sales (Season tickets, Group tickets, Hospitality)
- Game Operations
- Ticket & Schedule Deliveries
- Special Projects
Bachelor’s Degree; Working Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a must (1-3 years design experience preferred); Experience with social media a must; Sales experience a plus; Marketing degree or experience a plus
Time Frame: Full Time Position Available Starting Immediately
Hours: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm on non-game days; 10:00 am – approximately 10:00 pm on game days
Compensation: Based on Qualifications and Experience
Benefits: Full health benefits included; 401K (after one year); Flex Spending Account Options Available; Vacation Package Included
Submit your resume, design portfolio and references to:
VP of Marketing & Business Development
Graphic Designer, McElroy Manufacturing – posted 3/19/15
At McElroy Manufacturing, it’s all about family—and it has been for more than 60 years! McElroy designs, manufactures and markets the industry’s most complete line of pipe fusion equipment while also setting the worldwide standard for fintube machines. We’re looking for a talented graphic designer to join our in-house creative team.
The Ideal Candidate
- has an eye for detail. Is it almost like a compulsion with you? Then we like you! If you have to make sure you choose just the right color, that text columns are aligned evenly, everything is spelled properly and adherence to brand guidelines is right on, you’ll fit right in here.
- has a background in print. This position call for lots of print layout so experience would certainly be appreciated.
- meets deadlines. Stuff has to be done so we can move on and design more stuff. If you are self-driven, can stick to timelines and don’t mind doing what needs to be done to meet deadlines, then that’s a big, fat checkmark in your plus column.
- can work on multiple projects at the same time. There’s a lot going on here. Sometimes we put out little fires for internal customers while also working on big, new catalog projects. Can you do that whilst staying organized?
- likes Macs, Adobe Creative Suite, typography and the Walking Dead.
- has experience with the printing processes and terminology.
- Work with Creative Services Manager and marketing team to produce print ads, product catalogs, brochures, newsletters, logos, postcards, illustrations, posters, specification sheets, promotional materials and more.
- Provide support for internal and external customers.
- Prepare and package files for production and work with vendors to produce print products.
- Photograph products in-studio and field/jobsite situations
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 to 4 years of experience in related field preferred
- Effective communication skills
- Proficiencies in Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work flexible hours and extra time as needed
Resumes are great and all, but your work should speak for itself right? Please make sure you include a link or PDF of your work.
Learn more and apply: http://goo.gl/PaM1K5
Cherokee Nation Business – posted 2/23/15
Cherokee Nation Businesses (CNB) is the economic engine of the Cherokee Nation, the nation’s largest Indian tribe. CNB owns companies in the environmental & construction, hospitality, healthcare services, manufacturing & distribution, real estate, security & defense and technology industries. These businesses have revenues of nearly $500 million every year and earn nearly $100 million in profits. Sixty-five percent of the company’s profits are reinvested in Cherokee businesses – job creation, training and self-sufficiency – and 35% is invested in services for Cherokee citizens.
The marketing copywriter is responsible for developing creative concepts and copy for a variety of advertising and marketing campaigns, both internal and external. Copywriting assignments may include print ads, direct mail, sales letters, taglines, postcards, brochures, outdoor boards, email advertising, Internet advertising, website copy, white papers, television or radio commercial scripts and other marketing media.
Education and/or Experience
Must possess 6 -10 years of experience as an advertising copywriter or creative director. A bachelor’s degree in mass communications, marketing or a related field or equivalent experience is required.
We are a Native American Preference Employer.
For more information or to apply, please visit:
Stan Johnson Company – posted 2/05/15
Marketing Specialist – Tulsa
This full-time position will primarily be responsible for supporting our brokerage teams in their property marketing efforts. This includes creating Investment Summaries, Flyers and Offering Memorandums. In addition, this position is responsible for coordinating marketing efforts through 3rd party channels such as eMarket and PropertyBlast as well as online listings through LoopNet, NNNEX and CoStar.
We are seeking candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience working in graphic design, marketing or related field
- Must have working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver) and MS Office Suite
- Highly technically proficient and resourceful
- Good understanding of Internet research
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative, but with strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deal with multiple brokers at any given time under minimal supervision
- Knowledge of project scheduling software
- Very process oriented and organized
- Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree. Preferably 2-3 years of experience in Commercial Real Estate
Stan Johnson Company (SJC) is one of the nation’s leading commercial real estate brokerage and advisory firms that focuses exclusively on single tenant, net lease transactions involving retail, office, industrial, medical and sale-leaseback properties. The firm provides acquisition, disposition, capital markets and advisory services for institutions, developers, investment funds, and private investors across the United States. SJC has an exceptional 26-year history, has completed more than $18 billion in transactions nationwide, and is considered the Net Lease Authority®. Currently, the firm employs over 130 employees in nine offices nationwide. Visit www.stanjohnsonco.com for more information.
For more information or to apply, please visit: