To submit a job posting for the ADCT website, send an email with the description of the opening to email@example.com. Listings will remain on the site for three months before removal. If you need your listing to re-appear on the site after the three month period, just re-submit!
SAPIEN Brand Experience
Please visit: http://sapienbrands.com/positions/interactive-designer/
This future team member is an experienced multimedia designer who’s capable of producing useful, usable & desirable design solutions for our growing list of interactive projects. They are well organized, design-conscious and enthusiastic about technology.
Much of the work they will be asked to produce includes IXD planning and prototyping, production and delivery of development-ready GUI design, and everything else in between.
As a creative culture, we value dynamic people who are open-minded, naturally curious, and culturally aware. They’re also approachable, engaging, and pursue a variety of interests outside of work that give them a well-rounded view of the world. This is reflected in the quality of their ideas and the work they produce.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- An impressive demonstration of talent & creativity in interactive design
- A working knowledge of UX considerations, as it pertains to interface design
- A general understanding of HTML5, CSS3, and modern web standards
- Familiarity with content management systems (e.g. wordpress, drupal, etc.)
- Experience with designing responsive interfaces
- Strong communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Adobe CS
- Accountability for meeting project deadlines
- Experience working from a design brief
- The ability to collaborate with other creatives
Experience in traditional media, including;
- Corporate identity and logo design
- Collateral and publication design
- Environmental and exhibition design
Strategic Perception Inc.
Production / Post Production Coordinator
Strategic Perception Inc. is not your typical advertising firm. As production coordinator, you would have a chance to work on some of the most unique and creative national ads this country has ever seen, affecting both the political and corporate worlds. Presidents, Senators, Governors. Big stuff.
We are looking for a highly organized, detail oriented individual who is able to work with a sense of urgency in an extremely fast paced media-driven environment. Potential candidates must be able to follow procedures and instructions, but also able to manage an independent workload with minimal supervision, must be able to accurately multi-task, and be enthusiastic about being a key player in the creative process. We offer a competitive salary range of $50,000-$60,000 based on experience and skills, we offer one of the best benefit packages in the land and even training for those elements unique to the position. Not a job for the faint of heart, rarely a “9-5”, but for the right person an incredible, life-changing opportunity.
- Working with the production team in coordinating elements of the post-production process. Also available to assist with commercial film shoots.
- Communicating and scheduling services with vendors on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Maintaining production purchase order system and organizing vendor billings.
- General office and administrative support.
- Must currently live in or be willing to relocate to the Tulsa, OK area.
- Willing to travel on location for film shoots, often with little notice.
- Commit to a full-time position with availability evenings and weekends.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and advanced Internet research, and type like lightning. Production estimating software experience a big plus.
Send resumes to Tammi Taggart or fax to (323) 389-0944; please no phone calls.
Stan Johnson Company
Marketing Specialist – Tulsa
Posted on 5/08/2014
This full-time position will primarily be responsible for supporting our brokerage teams in their property marketing efforts. This includes creating Investment Summaries, Flyers and Offering Memorandums. In addition, this position is responsible for coordinating marketing efforts through 3rd party channels such as eMarket and PropertyBlast as well as online listings through LoopNet, NNNEX and CoStar.
We are seeking candidates who meet the following criteria:
- · Previous experience working in graphic design, marketing or related field
- · Must have working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver) and MS Office Suite
- · Highly technically proficient and resourceful
- · Good understanding of Internet research
- · Excellent communication skills
- · Creative, but with strong attention to detail
- · Ability to manage multiple projects and deal with multiple brokers at any given time under minimal supervision
- · Knowledge of project scheduling software
- · Very process oriented and organized
- · Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree. Preferably 2-3 years of experience in Commercial Real Estate
Stan Johnson Company (SJC) is one of the nation’s leading commercial real estate brokerage and advisory firms that focuses exclusively on single tenant, net lease transactions involving retail, office, industrial, medical and sale-leaseback properties. The firm provides acquisition, disposition, capital markets and advisory services for institutions, developers, investment funds, and private investors across the United States. SJC has an exceptional 25-year history, has completed more than $15 billion in transactions nationwide, and is considered the Net Lease Authority®. Currently, the firm employs over 100 employees in nine offices nationwide. Visit www.stanjohnsonco.com for more information.
For more information or to apply, please visit:
Producer / Production Manager
Posted on 2/11/2014
We’re looking for someone who is creative, energectic and unflappable. You’ll work directly with clients, produce your own projects, be a key part of the production team on larger jobs, and balance workflow and deadlines as projects move to completion.
You’ll be involved in creative concepts as well as budgeting and management of a variety of different commercials and long-form projects. You’ll also lead efforts to develop new relationships.
5+ years of film/video production experience would be great, but we will also consider ad/pr and design experience, too. We have a fun environment with a cool workspace. This is an excellent job with benefits at a solid company that has wonderful clients. Send your resumé and demo links to firstname.lastname@example.org.