To submit a job posting for the ADCT website, send an email with the description of the opening to email@example.com. Listings will remain on the site for three months before removal. If you need your listing to re-appear on the site after the three month period, just re-submit!
Cherokee Nation Business
Marketing Copywriter II
Posted on 12/12/2013
The marketing copywriter is responsible for developing creative concepts and copy for a variety of advertising and marketing campaigns, both internal and external. Copywriting assignments may include print ads, direct mail, sales letters, taglines, postcards, brochures, outdoor boards, email advertising, Internet advertising, website copy, white papers, television or radio commercial scripts and other marketing media.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following (Other duties may be assigned):
· Collaborate with clients and marketing team members to determine concept, brand and copy directions for CNB corporate, diversified businesses, manufacturing & distribution businesses, tourism, retail, Cherokee Nation and special organizations
· Interact with project teams to understand business objectives and audience demographics
· Lead brainstorming and creative brief development
· Assist with creating new marketing, advertising and communication ideas
· Help with naming new products, services and initiatives
· Translate concepts into effective messages
· Write copy for advertising, packaging, marketing collateral, etc.
· Provide work that is fresh, innovative and on target
· Present ideas and copy in a clear and confident manner
· Ensure copy tone and style are consistent with brand and style guidelines
· Perform other duties as assigned
Position may eventually supervise other writers and interns
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Must possess 6 -10 years of experience as an advertising copywriter or creative director. A bachelor’s degree in mass communications, marketing or a related field or equivalent experience is required. Advertising or marketing agency experience is a plus. Experience in product/service marketing, advertising copywriting, web page content writing, technical writing, script writing, proof reading, promotional copywriting, basic on-line editing, email marketing, email copywriting, & copy editing.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Strong written and oral communication skills, especially using AP style of writing
· Proven copywriting and editing skills
· Highly creative and imaginative, with a positive attitude
· Proficient in MS Office Suite
· Strong organizational and multitasking skills
· Skilled at working on multiple projects simultaneously and juggling writing demands
· Must work well in a team
· Able to work under pressure
· Organized, detail oriented and have a reliable work ethic
· Must possess a valid driver’s license
· Able to obtain a CNGC gaming license
This position is primarily performed in a climate controlled office setting. Please apply online at www.cherokeenationbusinesses.com.
Art Director/Producer (Video Editing and Motion Graphics), Full-time, Oklahoma City
Posted on 10/28/2013 Job Description Saxum is an integrated marketing communications agency offering strategic communications across all channels with expertise in advertising, public relations and digital. We are a diverse and dynamic agency of thinkers, doers, drivers and make it happen-ers. Saxum offers professional and personal benefits, including health, dental and short-term disability insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, birthday day off, profit sharing incentives, IRA retirement plan, flex time, telecommuting days and other benefits. Our team members even enjoy an extra week off during the holidays. Saxum currently is looking for a talented and experienced Art Director/Producer. This position is responsible for concept/development and designing in all mediums (print, TV, etc.). The candidate must possess thorough knowledge of editorial and all aspects of video production, from pre-production to post- production, including story development and some video shooting, directing, as well as design/broadcast animation, encoding techniques and final delivery. This position will report to the SVP and Chief Creative Officer (CCO) of Saxum.
- Consult with the CCO, creative staff and account managers to achieve agency objectives
- Help establish and maintain the highest standards for materials produced by the agency
- Collaborate and work together with copywriters, other art directors, the digital team and account managers
- Concept, develop and implement ideas
- Help coordinate, produce and edit video content
- Develop broadcast animation and motion graphics
- Assist in creating project budgets/timelines and work within the scope of the project
- Inform and advise the CCO of the status on all design work, related hardware/software needs, etc.
- Meet deadlines
- Stay current on time entries per accounting deadlines
- Participate in client meetings and provide creative strategy
- Present ideas to internal team and clients, and proactively suggest new uses of video
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, advertising or related field
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills, must be flexible, motivated and detail oriented
- Minimum 6+ years of editing and motion graphic experience
- Experience at an agency or production company is a plus
- Experience in new business pitch and client presentations is a plus
- High level of skill with After Effects, Final Cut Pro and Premiere
- Some knowledge of 3D programs
- Proficiency (creatively and technically) in Adobe Creative Suite
Contact Qualified applicants meeting all of the position requirements should send resume, cover letter and work samples to Sara Walker, senior vice president, human resources and operations: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include Art Director/Producer in the subject line of your email.
Posted on 6/4/2013 Job Description Navico is the parent company to leading marine electronics brands: Lowrance, Simrad Yachting and B&G. Our products range from fishing to cruising to sailing to professional markets. Navico has a commitment to quality products for performance, safety and enjoyment on the water. As part of our team, you’ll feel the excitement of working for the world’s largest marine electronics company. So step inside Navico and see what 60 years of innovation is all about. Navico’s Digital Team has an opening for a Web Marketing Manager at our Tulsa campus. Navico’s Digital Team supports US, UK, and New Zealand based marketing teams. Our team members contribute to digital properties including websites, social media, e-news, and mobile. We manage multilingual websites using a CMS and work daily with copy writers, graphic designers, and product managers to launch and support products. The new Web Marketing Manager will be given introductory training on our products/technologies and we’ll get out on the water to see the products in action. The Web Marketing Manager will help manage the Lowrance websites by editing content, developing new site features, and managing the overall user experience for all digital properties. The ideal profile is someone who is strategically minded yet can manage the tactical aspects of website management on a daily basis. This role is great for an internet-savvy Marketer or a Front-End Developer looking for a great company.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing or Computer Science
- 5+ years professional experience in the internet space and understanding of internet trends
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Understanding of basic marketing fundamentals, content creation and integration, campaign development and marketing promotion
- Hands-on project and editor experience with web content management systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expert knowledge of web mark-up languages (HTML, CSS)
- Experience with community-oriented and content rich sites
- Strong, demonstrable user experience expertise and designing for brand compliance
- Knowledge of search engine optimization and Google Adwords
- Experience with 3rd party agencies
- Available for international travel
For Info email Steve Rex
Marketing Creative Services Manager
Posted on 4/23/2013 Serves as the liaison between department managers and the Creative Services Team. Assigns team to projects ensuring deadlines are met. Maintains an efficient and engaging work environment for Creative personnel. Thoroughly understands creative briefs and digital asset libraries.
- Manages production for offline media other than professional journal creative done by outside agencies; charged with development and implementation of assigned projects.
- Supports MarCom Manager with job assignments and manages deliverables from these resources – to successful upload and completion – media types include catalogs, packaging, direct mail, sales collateral, PDF’s, and trade show graphics.
- Facilitates weekly production meetings; holds direct reports accountable for deadlines while influencing other stakeholders to support successful outcomes.
- Tracks jobs from beginning-to-end by resource, via Robohead so productivity by job type and personnel can be measured and improved upon.
- Improves creative workflow; streamlining process for faster turnaround at less cost, without error as well as at the highest quality output.
- Sustains, communicates, implements and documents all processes/ SOP’s within Creative Services.
- Provides leadership and support to direct reports relative to performance feedback, career development, progress of work, resolution of problems, and assurance that standards for quality and quantity of work are met.
- Ensures that proper regulatory procedures and work instructions are in effect and are being closely followed by all direct reports.
- Reports complaints in accordance to complaint handling process.
- Remains current on policies, procedures, and product information.
Citizen Potawatomi Nation
Graphic Artist I
Posted on 03/26/13 JOB SUMMARY: This is an Entry Level Position (advanced position also available, see posting below). The purpose of this position is to provide Graphic Art Services for Citizen Potawatomi Nation Departments & Enterprises. Graphic Art Services designs, develops, maintains, and coordinates artwork product that includes still, motion, renderings, and conceptual work. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: • Produce graphic art using InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator. • Maintain a professional relationship and coordination with Marketing efforts of individual departments and enterprises • Assists in the development and design of existing and proposed distribution system for display of developed artwork product • Maintains a current knowledge base of existing and future software products in relation to product development • Works at the Citizen Potawatomi Nation Festival. • Other Administrative duties as are required. • Ability to create two and/or three dimensional images, depicting objects in motion or illustrating a process, using computer animation or modeling programs Contact & More Information:
Citizen Potawatomi Nation
Graphic Artist II
Posted on 03/26/13 JOB SUMMARY: Applicant will have experience and be advanced in Graphic Design. The purpose of this position is to provide Graphic Art Services for Citizen Potawatomi Nation Departments & Enterprises. Graphic Art Services designs, develops, maintains, and coordinates artwork product that includes still, motion, renderings, and conceptual work. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: • Produce graphic art using InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator. • Maintain a professional relationship and coordination with Marketing efforts of individual departments and enterprises • Assists in the development and design of existing and proposed distribution system for display of developed artwork product • Maintains a current knowledge base of existing and future software products in relation to product development • Works at the Citizen Potawatomi Nation Festival. • Other Administrative duties as are required. • Ability to create two and/or three dimensional images depicting objects in motion or illustrating a process, using computer animation or modeling programs MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION: • Extensive experience in ALL Adobe products. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills. • The ability to work well with others, including professional staff. • Good organization and analytical skills. • Working knowledge of PC and Apple computers. • High Diploma or GED Equivalent. Contact & More Information:
Whistler Media Group
Graphic Artist Tulsa, OK
Posted on 02/17/13 Immediate opening for a full time graphic artist must live in Tulsa or surrounding area. Must have experience in Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop. Web design a plus. We would like someone that will bring new, fresh ideas to the table, proactive and organized. Willing to take on new projects in a fast-paced environment. Please inquire for more information. • Full Benefits Medical & Dental • Compensation: depending on experience • Principals only. Recruiters please don’t contact this job poster. • Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests. Contact Information:
Posted on 02/17/13 Description:
We are looking for a creative thinker, a problem solver, someone who understands, recognizes and worships great design. We are a small studio so this person needs to be a team player and capable of juggling many responsibilities at once. This person is required to see a project through from concept to final production. Job Requirements: College degree required with major in graphic design 4-5 years experience in the industry Detail focused, organized and self-motivated Team player Strong computer skills (Mac) are essential. Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator a must. Samples of recently completed work Please send resume, contact information and salary requirements to: email@example.com
Strategic Marketing Manager – Artificial Lift Claremore, OK
Posted on 02/7/13 Description: Baker Hughes is searching for a Strategic Marketing Manager –Artificial Lift in Claremore, Oklahoma. Working under the direction of the C&P business segment Strategic Marketing Manager, the Strategic Marketing Manager – Artificial Lift plays a key role in implementing new product launches and in sustaining marketing efforts for existing products and services. Job Summary: The Strategic Marketing Manager works with the Artificial Lift product line directors and managers to identify technologies that need marketing support, develop strategies and programs to support them, and obtain information needed to prepare needed deliverables. The Strategic Marketing Manager coordinates the production of the specific deliverables with other members of the Product Marketing team, the Creative Services group and product line managers to ensure that quality marketing program elements are prepared on schedule. Responsibilities:
- Develop product launch strategies and go-to-market plans. Develop key messages. Coordinate development of support materials.
- Develop and implement campaigns supporting the Artificial Lift product lines.
- Take lead in supporting existing products and to proactively update marketing materials including overviews, case histories and websites.
- Coordinate with product line managers, the Product Marketing events team and Creative Services in the development of product marketing program elements including overviews, case histories, brochures, advertisements, websites, videos, presentations, sales kits and trade show displays.
- Build strong relationships within the Artificial Lift product line groups
- Build and maintain a commercialization network of key contacts within the Geomarkets for Artificial Lift product launches
- Gain in-depth knowledge of artificial lift products and services.
- Develop understanding of marketing principles and best practices to improve product marketing efforts.
- Use standard planning documents and collaboration tools as designated by the Director of Product Marketing
- Deliver on new product revenue targets for new products and services
Apply: http://www.bakerhughes.com/careers Job Number 1302344
Editorial Graphic Designer Tulsa, OK
Posted on 02/7/13 Description: PennWell Corporation is a cutting-edge publication and events source for a variety of industries where decision-makers worldwide look first to see what happens next in their markets. With a friendly, fast-paced and growth-oriented environment, PennWell values exceptional performance and recognizes that outstanding people working together make success happen. PennWell offers a rich benefit and compensation package as well as a business casual work environment. Employees at PennWell are passionate about their work and capable of taking the initiative to reach project goals. Job Summary: The Graphic Designer is responsible for the conceptualization, design and layout of assigned editorial/ promotional materials for PennWell’s publications. The Graphic Designer will also work closely with editors, illustrators, and production coordinators to maintain a standard of excellence for each assigned PennWell publication. Responsibilities:
- Concept, design and layout editorial/promotional materials for PennWell’s publications
- Work closely with editors, illustrators, and production coordinators to meet publication needs
- Learn and execute final file preparation that meets PennWell’s prepress standards
- Maintain deadline-driven publication schedules
Requirements Essential Qualifications:
- Associates degree in Graphic Design or equivalent.
- Present portfolio demonstrating professional-grade, original design work and conceptualization abilities
- Proficient in the conceptualization and design of editorial/promotional material for multi-page documents
- Experienced in graphic design and all related software, including: Adobe’s InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, as well as Apple’s Mac OS X platform.
- Able to maintain schedule by meeting magazine deadlines while working on more than one magazine/promotional material at a time.
- Possess attention for detail and able to communicate proficiently with editors/illustrators.
Please apply online at the following link. https://www5.ultirecruit.com/PEN1010/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*B0E22B018AC905B0
Designer needed at Philbrook Philbrook currently has an immediate opening for a Graphic Designer. I appreciate any assistance you can offer to post this job to the ADCT job board. Download full job description here Any questions about APPLYING for the job, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on 03/14/12 Cubic, Inc. seeks a positive, professional, top-notch designer for an mid to entry-level graphic designer position to create strong impact design for print and web projects such as ads, collateral, posters, brochures, direct mail, and websites. The team at Cubic enjoys a motivated, fun, fast-paced working environment where professionalism and integrity, a strong commitment to teamwork, and a positive attitude are a must. Position Entails: • Concepting/Designing ads in all media • Concept/design/develop Interactive applications for the web, CD and DVD • Ad Prep and Production • Optimizing graphical assets for the Web • Creating Logos and Identity Systems Excellent career opportunity for those who need a change or those just starting out. We are willing to train the right people. If you are looking for an opportunity to experience rapid growth, contact us for information about how to apply. Contact: email@example.com (918) 587-7888
Saxum Accepting Applications for Creative Interns
Posted on 01/09/12 Saxum is a growing integrated communications agency with focuses in PR, MARKETING, CREATIVE & SOCIAL MEDIA services. We are looking for talented student interns for Spring and Summer 2012. We have opportunities in both our Tulsa and OKC offices. Our creative department is lean and mean with young and exceptionally talented individuals. Interns here have the chance to do real work with real clients! We do work in interactive, web and social media, traditional and non-traditional print/advertising, motion graphic design, video and broadcast production- not to mention everything in between. We are looking for Juniors, Seniors and Recent Graduates to send us a resume, cover letter and link to a digital portfolio by December 28th for the spring and summer internships. Part-time (12 hours) and Full-time (30 hours), paid and unpaid positions are available. Learn more about us at saxum.com – or vimeo.com/saxum or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Careers at Littlefield
Posted on 01/11/12 At Littlefield, we’re not looking for conformists. Rather, those unique souls who play well with others but shine on their own.
IT Specialist (Help Desk Technician)
Are you the guy or gal who your friends and coworkers turn to when their technology fails them? Do you enjoy troubleshooting complex situations in a time crunch? Does the idea of using your technical talent to enable people to create great work inspire you? If so, you might be the right person for our team. You Are: • A whiz at communicating and relating to people both in person and via phone/email • Teachable, with a spirit that is ready to learn • A creative problem solver • Willing to take on responsibilities that don’t exactly match your job description You Know: • The Adobe Creative Suite • Google Apps for Business (primarily email and calendar) • Advanced troubleshooting steps for Macs (and the occasional PC) • How to navigate through Windows Server 2003 (but not setting up servers from scratch) • How to document processes and procedures • A broad range of creative software and how to determine the best tool for the job You Will Be: • Responsible for making sure all data is safe and secure (through backups, etc.) • Providing one-on-one support for end-users • Provisioning, deploying and managing hardware and software • Providing excellent customer service for our team • Responsible for maintaining other IT related items such as the phone and security systems If you’re convinced you’re the right person for the job, then send us your resume to email@example.com.
Leading ad agency based in Tulsa, Oklahoma has an immediate opening to join our dynamic firm. We are seeking a self-motivated and highly organized Brand Manager who will act as a liaison between Brand Management, Creative, Account Planning, and Media. This individual will take responsibility for developing plans and executing projects and initiatives that support the broader short- and long-term marketing strategy. The Brand Manager will collaborate with Account Planning to ensure the brand remains relevant to consumers and that all initiatives support the brand promise. Will supervise, coordinate, and ensure the timely and orderly flow of all advertising from job release to billing. Qualifications: • Minimum four years experience in an advertising agency required • Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, or related discipline required • Experience with Advantage, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint preferred • Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be assertive but diplomatic • Must be able to organize and multi-task in your sleep. • Must be extremely persuasive but tough when necessary. Salary: Commensurate with experience Interested candidates should contact Marellie Littlefield, VP Finance and HR, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking to play a major role in a creative department? We’re looking for a copywriter with 4-7 years experience and a drive to do great work. Conceptual book is a must and TV experience a plus. Send us your resume to email@example.com
Posted on 01/11/12 Account Coordinator If your career aspiration is to become one of the best marketing & advertising professionals in the business, this is your training ground. Entry-level position responsible for project management and account team support. Looking for attentive, conscientious, self-starter who isn’t afraid of hard work and a deadline. Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Account Manager-Outdoor Recreation Love what you do and do what you love. You’d be the front man (or woman) with hands-on, day-to-day execution of account responsibilities for a national hunting & fishing brand. You’re a strategic thinker; you understand the meaning of brand and know how to make things happen. 3+ years agency, project manager or brand manager experience required. You also have to be nice. We like nice. Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com Art Director Looking for Art Director(s) who recognizes national quality work and settles for nothing less. Bring us your remarkable portfolio and let’s determine if the shoe fits. We will consider all experience levels. Hiring in both our Tulsa and OKC office. Send resume, cover letter and samples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org Associate Creative Director-OKC You’re an experienced creative who can supervise, mentor and produce outstanding creative work for our clients. If your leadership skills match your eye for great design and copy, we want to see your resume and brilliant portfolio. We will consider this position for either our Tulsa or OKC office, but OKC is preferred. Send resume, cover letter and samples of work to email@example.com Front End Developer If you speak web 2.0, we’re looking for creators of engaging Interactive work with content-driven digital solutions. You must also be able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. We will consider all experience levels. Send resume, cover letter and samples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org Interactive Designer Looking for sound design fundamentals with a fresh perspective focused on user-experience. You are a critical link in the creative process: strategy, conception and design of awe-inspiring, multi-context platforms. We will consider all experience levels. Send resume, cover letter and samples of work to email@example.com Media Planner/ Buyer-OKC 3-5 years agency planning and buying experience required. Strategic thinker who works fast and doesn’t mind placing what they plan. Must be fluent in media research and software as well as comfortable with both traditional and online media. Position is in our OKC office. Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Assistant to the President Looking for a mature, responsible-like person to help orchestrate the activities of the agency President. Must be a great communicator as you will be a liaison with people throughout the agency. You will need to be keenly aware of confidentiality. Experience required along with crazy good computer and organizational skills. It is also important to know the President is always the funniest (and smartest) person in the room. Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com