To submit a job posting for the ADCT website, send an email with the description of the opening to email@example.com. Listings will remain on the site for three months before removal. If you need your listing to re-appear on the site after the three month period, just re-submit!
Graphic Design Intern
Posted on 3/10/2014
The Tulsa Zoo is looking for a passionate student or recent graduate to serve as a design intern in our Marketing department. Get real-world experience in print design and web management. Applicant should have experience with Photoshop and InDesign. Photography experience a plus.
Producer / Production Manager
Posted on 2/11/2014
We’re looking for someone who is creative, energectic and unflappable. You’ll work directly with clients, produce your own projects, be a key part of the production team on larger jobs, and balance workflow and deadlines as projects move to completion.
You’ll be involved in creative concepts as well as budgeting and management of a variety of different commercials and long-form projects. You’ll also lead efforts to develop new relationships.
5+ years of film/video production experience would be great, but we will also consider ad/pr and design experience, too. We have a fun environment with a cool workspace. This is an excellent job with benefits at a solid company that has wonderful clients. Send your resumé and demo links to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cherokee Nation Business
Marketing Copywriter II
Posted on 12/12/2013
The marketing copywriter is responsible for developing creative concepts and copy for a variety of advertising and marketing campaigns, both internal and external. Copywriting assignments may include print ads, direct mail, sales letters, taglines, postcards, brochures, outdoor boards, email advertising, Internet advertising, website copy, white papers, television or radio commercial scripts and other marketing media.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following (Other duties may be assigned):
· Collaborate with clients and marketing team members to determine concept, brand and copy directions for CNB corporate, diversified businesses, manufacturing & distribution businesses, tourism, retail, Cherokee Nation and special organizations
· Interact with project teams to understand business objectives and audience demographics
· Lead brainstorming and creative brief development
· Assist with creating new marketing, advertising and communication ideas
· Help with naming new products, services and initiatives
· Translate concepts into effective messages
· Write copy for advertising, packaging, marketing collateral, etc.
· Provide work that is fresh, innovative and on target
· Present ideas and copy in a clear and confident manner
· Ensure copy tone and style are consistent with brand and style guidelines
· Perform other duties as assigned
Position may eventually supervise other writers and interns
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Must possess 6 -10 years of experience as an advertising copywriter or creative director. A bachelor’s degree in mass communications, marketing or a related field or equivalent experience is required. Advertising or marketing agency experience is a plus. Experience in product/service marketing, advertising copywriting, web page content writing, technical writing, script writing, proof reading, promotional copywriting, basic on-line editing, email marketing, email copywriting, & copy editing.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Strong written and oral communication skills, especially using AP style of writing
· Proven copywriting and editing skills
· Highly creative and imaginative, with a positive attitude
· Proficient in MS Office Suite
· Strong organizational and multitasking skills
· Skilled at working on multiple projects simultaneously and juggling writing demands
· Must work well in a team
· Able to work under pressure
· Organized, detail oriented and have a reliable work ethic
· Must possess a valid driver’s license
· Able to obtain a CNGC gaming license
This position is primarily performed in a climate controlled office setting. Please apply online at www.cherokeenationbusinesses.com.
Art Director/Producer (Video Editing and Motion Graphics), Full-time, Oklahoma City
Posted on 10/28/2013 Job Description Saxum is an integrated marketing communications agency offering strategic communications across all channels with expertise in advertising, public relations and digital. We are a diverse and dynamic agency of thinkers, doers, drivers and make it happen-ers. Saxum offers professional and personal benefits, including health, dental and short-term disability insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, birthday day off, profit sharing incentives, IRA retirement plan, flex time, telecommuting days and other benefits. Our team members even enjoy an extra week off during the holidays. Saxum currently is looking for a talented and experienced Art Director/Producer. This position is responsible for concept/development and designing in all mediums (print, TV, etc.). The candidate must possess thorough knowledge of editorial and all aspects of video production, from pre-production to post- production, including story development and some video shooting, directing, as well as design/broadcast animation, encoding techniques and final delivery. This position will report to the SVP and Chief Creative Officer (CCO) of Saxum.
- Consult with the CCO, creative staff and account managers to achieve agency objectives
- Help establish and maintain the highest standards for materials produced by the agency
- Collaborate and work together with copywriters, other art directors, the digital team and account managers
- Concept, develop and implement ideas
- Help coordinate, produce and edit video content
- Develop broadcast animation and motion graphics
- Assist in creating project budgets/timelines and work within the scope of the project
- Inform and advise the CCO of the status on all design work, related hardware/software needs, etc.
- Meet deadlines
- Stay current on time entries per accounting deadlines
- Participate in client meetings and provide creative strategy
- Present ideas to internal team and clients, and proactively suggest new uses of video
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, advertising or related field
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills, must be flexible, motivated and detail oriented
- Minimum 6+ years of editing and motion graphic experience
- Experience at an agency or production company is a plus
- Experience in new business pitch and client presentations is a plus
- High level of skill with After Effects, Final Cut Pro and Premiere
- Some knowledge of 3D programs
- Proficiency (creatively and technically) in Adobe Creative Suite
Contact Qualified applicants meeting all of the position requirements should send resume, cover letter and work samples to Sara Walker, senior vice president, human resources and operations: email@example.com. Please include Art Director/Producer in the subject line of your email.